Thank you to all our sponsors, presenting companies and speakers for making the 2012 Oil & Gas Finance Forum a success. Check out photos from this year’s event!
Oil & Gas Finance Forum 2012“….my expectations were more than met in terms of the quality of attendees (and the small group / location made networking easier, as advertised), as well as insights and exposure that I gained, particularly for the relatively small amount of time I invested. “ Jamie Somerville, TD Securities at OGFF
MiNE LLC proudly presents the Oil & Gas Finance Forum in exciting New York, New York. The Forum is a private, by invitation only event designed to provide instututional investors an opportunity to meet with Oil & Gas executives in a premier setting. This is our fourth event of its kind which matches investors with oil & gas companies. The Oil & Gas Finance Forum follows the success of the 2011 Oil & Gas Finance Forum, the 2006 International Oil & Gas Investor Forum and the 2006 Mining Metals Oil & Gas Congress Dubai.
This private event provides attendees the opportunity to view oil & gas company presentation and meet privately with company CEO.s and top management in meetings prearranged by MiNE LLC. Networking opportunities continue in social settings including breakfast, networking lunches, and conference dinners.
Why Attend the Oil & Gas Finance Forum?
The Oil & Gas Finance Forum is different from any other conference you will attend – no hotel ballrooms with massive crowds, rather a great view of the most famous ballpark in America. The Oil & Gas Finance Forum assembles qualified oil & gas executives with a select group of investors in an intimate setting near the famous home plate of Yankee Stadium.
1:1 meetings and intimate networking activities make the Oil & Gas Finance Forum a cost effective and time efficient opportunity for busy Wall Street investors and company executives to come together.
Register for the Oil and Gas Finance Forum 2012
To make this process as simple as possible for you, we ask that DELEGATES and COMPANIES complete a brief online form. Once your information has been submitted, a MiNE LLC representative will contact you within three business days. Qualified delegates and companies will then receive a brief registration form that will be returned to MiNE LLC.
Registration forms are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited.
2012 Oil & Gas Finance Forum Presenting Companies
- African Petroleum Corporation - focused on offshore West Africa
- BNK Petroleum - international company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and production of large oil and gas reserves with a strategic focus on Europe
- Canadian Overseas Petroleum - junior company focused on UK North Sea and offshore West African and Brazilian continental margins
- Essential Energy Services - provides oilfield services to oil and gas producers in western Canada and Colombia
- Gran Tierra Energy - international E&P company with interests in Colombia, Argentina, Peru and Brazil
- Linc Energy Ltd - a global diversified energy company with coal assets in Austalia and Wyoming, oil & gas assets in Texas, Louisiana and Alaska
- Mart Resources - established partnerships with local Nigerian oil companies under the indigenous and marginal field programs, gives Mart strategic advantages in this oil rich part of Africa
- Pacific Rubiales Corporation - engaged in the exploration, development and production of heavy crude oil and natural gas in Colombia and Peru
- Petromanas Energy - focused on the exploration and development of assets in Albania
- PetroAmerica Oil Corp - focused on light/medium oil in Colombia
- PetroMagdalena - exploration and production company with working interests in 19 properties in Colombia
- Rialto Energy - exploration and production focused off-shore Cote d’Ivoire and has an interest in the Carnarvon Basin
- U.S. Oil Sands Inc. – engaged in the exploration and development of oil sands properties
- Victoria Oil & Gas - exploration and production company with projects in Africa and the FSU
Plus more .…
2012 Oil & Gas Finance Forum Program*
Wednesday June 13, 2012
11:30 am Registration Opens | Yankee Stadium
12:15 – 5:00pm Company Presentations, Headliners and 1:1s
6:00 – 8:00pm Cocktail Reception | Peninsula Hotel, New York
Thursday June 14, 2012
8:00 – 9:00am Registration Opens & Continental Breakfast
9:00am – 12:25pm Company Presentations, Headliners and 1:1s
12:25 – 2:00pm Networking Lunch
2:00 – 5:00pm Company Presentations, Headliners and 1:1s
* Program is subject to change, must be registered to attend. Roundtrip Transportation will be provided for registered attendees from The Peninsula Hotel to Yankee Stadium.
For more details for the Oil and Gas Finance Forum 2012 please email Heather Librande at email@example.com or call our office at (303) 377-6463.